Driving is a life skill, which can only be developed by investment in time and training.
Drive to Arrive has a friendly female instructor with a manual training car, but can also deliver tuition in a client´s own vehicle.
Whatever your goal, answering the questions below, will help you to plan your way forward with ´Drive to Arrive´.
• Are you new to driving and want to gain a licence, whatever your age?
• Do you want an experienced, high grade instructor?
• Do you want to drive safely for life, not just learn to pass a test?
• Do you hold a licence from another country and need to take a UK test?
• Are you returning to driving after a break?
• Are you a driver who has no confidence after a collision?
• Do you dread driving on the motorway?
• Do you feel intimidated by other drivers or heavy traffic?
• Do you want to improve your driving so that you and your passengers feel safe?
• Do you lack confidence in parking, crossing dual carriageways, etc?
• Do you want to familiarise yourself with UK roads having moved from another country?
• Do you want to be more aware of your surroundings to become a safer driver?
• Do you want to complete your journey safely with less stress?
• Do you want to pass an advanced driving test?
• Do you want your employees to drive safely?
• Do you want to promote your brand by the demonstration of safe driving?
• Do you want to comply with legislation covering driving at work?
• Do you want to reduce collisions and insurance costs to your company?
• Do you want to reduce the running costs of your fleet?
• Do you want to have a robust policy on the safe use of vehicles in the workplace?
See the relevant page for your area of interest. For further details and a friendly chat to discuss your requirements please contact us.